Our next Tri-State Christian Missions event will be hosted by the Salvation Army at 99 Ball Street Port Jervis, NY on Sunday, May 16th from 2-5 pm.
The Salvation Army will have an Outdoor Community Event inviting people in Port Jervis for food and activities including a bounce house and other vendors, resources, and giveaways.
You are invited to participate in the following ways
1) Show up and mingle with people who attend building relationships and sharing the love of Jesus
2) Volunteer at a prayer table offering to pray for the people who attend
3) Set up a table to share information about a local ministry (would suggest some giveaways along with this)
4) Bring an activity that would enhance the event (games, music, etc)
5) Hand out flyers in the community leading up to the event (this would be a good opportunity to engage with/pray for people as you go around)
Please reply to me and Lt. Nereus if you would like to participate in this event (items 2-5 above) by May 12th.